5 April 2017
Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale Green Party continue to build on past election achievements.
We are pleased to announce that a record number of residents across Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale will be able to vote green for Lancashire County Council elections on 4 May 2017.
We have 11 candidates across Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale, which means that 100%, 50% and 60% of residents, respectively, will be able to vote Green.
The full list of candidates are:
• Andy Fewings, Burnley Central West
• Anne Whittles, Padiham and Burnley West
• Barbara Baldwin, Burnley Rural
• Ceri Carmichael, Burnley South West
• Jai Redman, Burnley North East
• Laura Fisk, Burnley Central East
• Crissie Harter, Rossendale South
• John Payne, Rossendale East
• Seb Leaver, Rossendale West
• Ian Barnett, Pendle Hill
• Jane Wood, Pendle Rural
Laura Fisk, Election Campaign Manager, said:
“Burnley Pendle and Rossendale Green Party has gone from strength to strength over the past year.
Electoral campaigning has never been better and we are well on track to meet targets to get Greens elected locally.”
Sign up for updates